The fact sheet sheds light on the right to health in South Africa. It shows that despite the Constitutional injunction on the government to ensure that everyone has access to quality health care services, the public healthcare system remains severely overstretched and underfunded. It was produced in partnership with SECTION27.
- Bold Action Required in South Africa in the face of COVID-19 Economic Fallout
- Coalition calls on Cabinet to reconsider relief grants allocation
- COVID-19 – An emergency rescue package summary
- COVID-19 – An emergency rescue package for South Africa
- Fiscal policy in South Africa: closed input-output income and employment multipliers