In 2018, IEJ provided research support to Labour as part of the five-month negotiation between social partners preceding the Presidency’s flagship 2018 Jobs Summit. This included preparing 22 policy briefs in collaboration with leading progressive scholars.
- Bold Action Required in South Africa in the face of COVID-19 Economic Fallout
- Coalition calls on Cabinet to reconsider relief grants allocation
- COVID-19 – An emergency rescue package summary
- COVID-19 – An emergency rescue package for South Africa
- Fiscal policy in South Africa: closed input-output income and employment multipliers